Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If you love someone or something let it go.

firstly today examination i was not late (: just that i finish it earlier than expected. and sleep for 1 hour . well went to fork and spoon with timothy to eat. was not in realli good mood. my minds is filled up with her images. and then went to chinese garden find my dad to get some money  . timothy went back first. i switch 2 bus to be able to get homed. and then audi awhile . mind thinking of her again. suffering. after awhile, my head gone dizzy cos i had an insomnia ytd . so i went to sleep. dream something related to her once again. looks like 1 day no dream of her something is wrong with me. the images i took from google. if you love something or someone, let it go, if it comes back to you' its yours if it doesn't it never was. im afraid to let go. cos u might jus flew off easily. my heart is hurt, filled with sorrow and tears. hoping that you could talk to me soon. i will be glad to just hear that for now  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment